Friday, August 7, 2009

Real Estate Agents Online is Expanding to Lockbox

To provide an update on the agents online site, it is now number nine on the search for that particular term. It was number two however, the site was hacked and subsequently needed to be reloaded onto google. The new experiment however is in the field of lockbox technology. Specifically GE supra ekey lockbox and keysafe systems.

The experiment that I am running is to get the lockbox term and the associated site onto the first page of the search by implementing what I have learned with the past experiments. Real estate country was somewhat successful, but required a bit of work, and I think that the lockbox and supra ekey systems will be successful as well. My only hesitation is for planet realtor which is a fun name, but controversial in whether or not it will find the placement that is needed in the real estate market.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete